Getting Started Part 2: RoI or Return on Investment

What is the Return on Investment for the Helium Hotspot?

I was expecting, based on the performance of other hotspots locally, for each Helium Hotspot. earn about 80-120 HNT per month.  Through the iHub program, I would directly earn 40-60 HNT monthly.  At the HNT coin value of $15 that would equate to $600-$900 per month.

Not bad, the units would pay for themselves in roughly 3-4 weeks.

As of the writing of this post, roughly 2.5 weeks into the program, I have directly earned just over 70 HNT.  Thats about $1278 in my pocket in less than 3 weeks.  Extending those averages over a month, thats somewhere in the realm of $2000 per month.

Seriously, I don't expect it to keep up that level of performance in the long run.  But this far exceeds my expectations.  I am putting in at least 2 more hotspots and have plans for many more across the valley.

Comments

Popular Posts